Welcome back classmates.

You may notice some people listed didn't make that walk through the "cow pasture" with us that beautiful day back in June 1999.... but whatever, they were our classmates at some point and I've listed them anyway. If I've forgotten someone, please let me know so they can be tracked down and added :) Thanks.

I also wanted to stress the fact that this blog is a work in progress. I'm gradually getting pics and links and random info so I will update it as I can.....I need the help of others to share these things...but its getting there. At some point I'm hoping to get pics and stories of us as little kids online, which is why there are some random schools listed on various pages. If you have pictures or stories or whatever to share let me know, you can post it yourself or email the stuff to me. fallmtn99@gmail.com

Monday, September 7, 2009

Jon Clark

Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment